Failure to address underlying tensions at work can lead to unnecessary and costly conflict;
grievances, disputes, poor performance, threats of litigation and damage to business reputation.
Triggers for costly conflict include:
- Poor management practices
- Organisational change
- Poor working relationships
- Unclear roles and responsibilities
- Poor communication
- Cultural differences and individual styles
Opt for learning offer a variety of practical resources to deal with potentially costly conflict at work, including:
- Developing managers and team leaders to deal with tensions before they escalate into costly conflict
- Facilitating groups to resolve conflict
- Conflict coaching
Managers equipped to deal with conflict at work confidently and efficiently
can help prevent escalating tensions and cultivate a thriving workplace culture.
To learn more about how Opt for learning can help you deal with conflict at work confidently and efficiently,
contact Coreen Nugent on 020 7502 0536, email@example.com or send a message via our Contact Us form.