Workplace policies & procedures
Effective, clear and unambiguous policies and procedures are key to high productivity,
quality services and essential supporting documentation in the successful pursuit of bids and tenders.
Developed in line with up-to-date legal requirements and good practice,
Opt Policies and Procedures are an efficient and cost effective way to ensure your managers
and staff are equipped with a clear framework to support all aspects of organisational management.
Opt can supply a comprehensive Staff Handbook or single policies and procedures
in Word or PDF format adapted to suit your particular needs.
- Recruitment and selection
- Probation and induction
- Valuing diversity
- Whistle blowing
- Workplace investigations
- Disclosure of criminal record
- Employing service users and ex offenders
- Data protection
- Statement of main terms of employment
- Learning and development
- Sick pay entitlements and procedure
- Maternity, Paternity, Adoption entitlements and procedure
- Flexible working
- Environmental policy and procedure
- Use of internet and computer
- Health and safety
- Safety from violence at work
- Risk Assessment
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Alcohol and drugs in the workplace
Click here to find out how Opt can meet your policy and procedure requirements quickly and cost effectively, or phone 020 7502 0536 for an informal assessment of your organisation’s needs.
www.optforlearning.co.uk 079 3207 0614 ku.oc1521851606.gnin1521851606raelr1521851606oftpo1521851606@ofni1521851606